Girl Zone Legal Info
1. Do not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, anticompetitive, or illegal materials. Girl Zone does not condone and will not be responsible for any such materials or resulting liability, including antitrust liability.
2. Girl Zone reserves the right to remove any materials that are posted on this site that we consider to be objectionable. Girl Zone is not responsible for material posted on the bulletin boards or chats. Girl Zone specifically disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages which result from any postings by third parties.
3. Girl Zone accepts no responsibility for the opinions and information posted by users.
4. Although the Girl Zone site includes links providing direct access to other Internet sites, Girl Zone has not participated in the development of those other sites, and do not exert any editorial or other control over those other sites.
5. Due to the unregulated nature of the internet, Girl Zone cannot provide constant monitoring of the sites to which it links, nor any subsequent links, and cannot accept responsibility for the content or availability of those sites.
6. Girl Zone accepts no responsibility for authenticity of names, celebrity or otherwise used on bulletin boards or chats.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies,click HERE
Surveys - we gather this information for 3 reasons;
1) To make decisions about Girl Zone's editorial content and other policies
2) To give you feedback on what other girls think about certain topics
3) To provide advertisers with information about our viewers
None of the information you provide to us can be traced back to you or your e-mail address. We do not receive your e-mail address when you respond to ANY survey on Girl Zone.
Giveaways/Contests - We will need your name and mailing address if you win a contest. This information will NEVER be made available to anyone for any reason. It is only so we can mail you your prize. If you are 12 or under we require a signed letter of permission from your parent or guardian sent to us in the postal mail or by fax. You will be given our contact information when you win a prize.
GZ-e Newsletter Sign-up Information - Your postal mailing address is not necessary to sign up for our free, electronic newsletter, GZ-e. You can choose to remain off any mailing list that we may provide to companies that want to send you a catalog or samples directly. If you DO NOT check the box when you sign up, we will not provide your name and address to any other organization.
Other Site Services - Girl Zone is not responsible for the information that you provide to other services on our site. These services could include e-mail, e-pals, postcards, auctions, group buying, shopping etc. Girl Zone makes every effort to work only with companies that do not collect or sell personal data, but we cannot be held responsible in this area. Be aware that some of our affiliate stores may be using cookies.
E-mail - we may save an e-mail that you send us, depending on the topic. We may need to save it to follow up on a request or suggestion. It will NEVER become part of an e-mailing list that is sold or shared with another company.
Blogs and Message Boards- never include your e-mail address on a message posted on a bulletin board or live chat. We make every effort to exclude any e-mail addresses here, but we are not liable for any addresses that do get posted. You must be 13 years of age or older to participate in Girl Zone boards.
Inappropriate content - if you see something on Girl Zone that you or your parents think is inappropriate please contact us immediately.